Friday, September 19, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba!

There is this show on Noggin (Nick Jr) called Yo Gabba Gabba and I just have to say that this is THE MOST RETARDED SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE FRICKIN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! I will NOT let Colby watch it and every time it comes on I change the channel...it is so dumb. It consists of some weirdo named DJ Lance Rock (and you can only imagine what kind of guy has the name Lance.. if you know what I mean..) and his friendly toy monsters that sing and dance every episode. DJ Lancy Pants prances around in a tight red jumpsuit wearing an ORANGE wig .. that's right.. I said ORANGE wig and they sing songs like 'There's a party in my Tummy'. WTF is that?!?!?. This show is just absolutely bizarre and I can't believe people let their kids watch it. But that's just me... you can decide for yourself!