Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tammy and Sam ROCK!!

So I have been completely sleep deprived lately, I'm lucky if I can get a shower in, let alone wash my hair everyday. The thought of having to figure what to cook dinner for my family when I can't even keep my eyes open half the time, has been a challenge to say the least. But TODAY thankfully, I don't have to worry about cooking dinner, thanks to some very generous and kind hearted friends!

Sam and Tammy drove all the way out to Katy and delivered some dinner to us. Roast, carrots, mashed potatoes, rolls and even Lemon bars! YUMMY!!!! Tammy you are such a beautiful person! Thank you SOOO much for your thoughtfulness. It means more to me then you could ever know. I feel so blessed to have gotten to know you over the last two years.

And of course while she was here, she got to give some love to Owen.
And of course, I ran out to the car to see Liam and Colson. Mr. Colson bear was SOOO smiley and happy. He's such a precious little baby (and so is Liam, of course!)

No comments: