
Have you ever tried this? The first time I ever had it was when I first had colby and was in the hospital. A co-worker came to visit with a basket of goodies and this bag sat on top. Ever since then I have COMPLETELY been addicted to this stuff. When I had Owen, the same co-worker asked me again what goodies I wanted her to bring and so I greedily said CHOCOLATE CHEX MIX! And she brought me TWO bags of this crack. And at 1am on day one of being in the hospital, they made a fine tasty snack. Let me just tell you how good this stuff is... Once you start eating a bag... 10 minutes later you look down and find that the bag is almost GONE! Well... maybe that's just me, but this stuff is like CRACK.. I think about it, I crave it.. I WANT IT!! So after eating two whole bags of this while I was at the hospital, I didn't buy any more right away. But last weekend I went to the store and gave in and bought two more bags. Last nite I opened a bag at 10pm for a little bedtime snack and before I knew it, i had eaten half of the bag.. YUM.. And today as I sit at my desk and its already almost 2pm ... I realize that I haven't even eaten any lunch yet and I'm hungry. And low and behold what do I see sitting there on my desk? Calling me? Enticing Me? CHOCOLATE CHEX MIX!!! So like 5 minutes later, I finish the bag off. Dammit.. so much for self control. Hmmm.. the bag says its 50% less fat.. does that mean if I eat the whole bag, I'm still eating low fat?




1 comment:
I had to go buy a bag of this after readin your post and you are right-that is some good stuff!!
Post a Comment