It's amazing what just a little bit of extra sleep will do for you when you are sleep deprived. We've had better nights the last two nights and its nice to be back to actually liking my baby again. LOL. Those two bad nights in a row earlier this week really had me not liking my screaming crying newborn.. but things are getting better.. at least that's what I have to keep telling myself. Hey I'm just happy to have taken a shower today :)
Yesterday I set up my amateur photo lab... (consisting of a black sheet tacked up to the wall in the playroom) and took some pictures of Owen for his birth announcement. I actually think I got some good ones. What do you think?
This one is my favorite:


2 comments:
awww those pictures are adorable!!! He looks like his big brother.
I love them. I am so happy you are feeling better today.
Post a Comment