
Yeah, Whatever. So it's my 33rd birthday today, big flippin deal. Instead of enjoying a nice relaxing day and meeting my friends at Benihanna's for my annual Benihanna birthday lunch, I got to deal with a cranky grouchy sick Colby for a third fabulous day in a row. And let me tell you that is just a bundle of joy while taking care of a newborn as well. I don't know how SAHMs do it all day long, but I definately have a new appreciation and respect for them as I do NOT handle it well. I have been cranky and moody myself today, but I guess everyone is entitled to be a little selfish now and I just have to say that Colby has just frickin driven me CRAZY this week. He has been cranky and a complete brat!
The whole day wasn't sucky though. Sean's mommy made me chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing and I happily downed three of them after dinner. YUM!
Then I decided to start a cupcake fight...

And then Sean decided to 'ICE' his mom...

Which she then retaliated on Sean's shirt....

Which then lead to something I like to call the 'Kitchen Sink War'. Sean has been a prankster since he was a little boy (which is why his mom only had ONE child because he drove her crazy!). Everytime his mom comes down, he plays this prank on either me or his mom and we ALWAYS fall for it. It starts off by Sean taping or velcroing the sprayer on the kitchen sink.

Next he will do something to you to get you to want to wash your hands, like smearing chocolate on you for example. So you walk over to the sink and turn the water on and the water doesn't come out where you expect it. Instead, it shoots out the sprayer and gets you all wet. Fun, huh?

I love my husband.. he's so goofy he makes me laugh :)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Bel! We need to celebrate our lame 2008 birthdays in style... soon okay? The men can watch the boys!
That's hilarious. Miss and love ya. happy bday.
Post a Comment