Monday, September 1, 2008

Where's My Baby?

Tonight for dinner, I made my lazy girl dinner -Macaroni-n-cheese... We had friends in town all weekend and I did a huge bbq today for a late lunch. And neither Sean or I were very hungry so I opted for something quick and easy. Owen was pretty fussy this evening so Sean took Owen while I was making dinner. And then when I had everything going on the stove I went looking for my baby and noticed it was quiet. Checked the living room.. nope... checked the play room, nope.. not there either... heard something from the laundry room and found sean in there doing some laundry. I had always heard of people sitting their baby on the dryer while it was going in order to try to calm a fussy baby. And guess what? IT DOES WORK!!
Well.. at least it did work for about five minutes or so.............

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOVE that you have a blog. YIPPEE. I WILL check every day so post often. Love ya