So I have this birth mark on my left arm. Colby calls it the BIG FRECKLE. This morning while I was changing him, he was looking at it and he goes. 'I don't like it'... and me not having any clue what he was talking about, ask him.. "What don't you like?".. and he says.. 'the BIG FRECKLE... .it scares me.. I no like it'.Ummm okay kid.. its a FRECKLE!!! Get over it! But I had to laugh because the thought of him being scared of a freckle is just hilarious to me. Ahhh the mind of a two year old :)




1 comment:
He is so sweet. I LOVE kids b/c they say exactly what they mean and feel....unlike adults!
One time when teaching Kinder (in Katy actually) I came into the classroom all excited about my new haircut and the first thing I heard was "Mrs. Surgala, you messed up your hair. It looks terrible!" LOL.
Post a Comment