On Sunday, we took the kids out to Dewberry Farm. It was a really nice day.. a little warm, but a still a nice day. We got up, ate a late breakfast, packed the kids and Grandma Roni up in the car and took a drive out to Brookshire. We went out there last year but Colby was only about 18 months old so he didn't get much out of it. This year it was completely different. Colby had a blast! There was so much there for him to do he would NOT sit still in any one place. Between the tractor, the train, the slides, the fort and the four wheeler, he was just lovin it up. Colby was so excited when we told him that there would be a 'Tractor Train' there.
He got to ride it once with Daddy
He got to ride it once with Daddy
and once with Grandma Roni. He loved it :)
They also had a pumpkin patch there and I got a few great pictures of my silly boy.






1 comment:
That last picture is ADORABLE!!!!!!! I love Dewberry Farm. I am jealous.
Post a Comment