So I've been back at work for an entire month now. Whoopdy DO!
Time just flies by so fast when you are back in the swing of things. It's been completely exhausting juggling a full time job and taking care my family. Colby is very active and hard to keep up with and Owen is usually one of two things.. happy or screaming... Everyday is just a crazy whirlwind of activity and I have to admit that I haven't kept up my end of the bargain with regards to blogging. I know that when I started this while on maternity leave, I jumped head first into the wonderful world of blogging and fully embraced it. However I'm finding out that by the end of a very long work day I don't really want ANYTHING to do with my computer and finding time to sit down and blog about my day is pretty low on my priority list. But tonite I'm going to make an exception because I'm really comfy sitting back in my recliner and don't want to move just yet.
Here's the latest with the George Family:
1) Being back at work sucks...... seriously
2) Owen decided to punish me for going back to work and has been waking up b/t 4 -5 am everyday.
3) Colby has decided to punish me (and Sean) for going back to work by waking up at least once in the middle of the night, EVERY NIGHT screaming and crying
4) Colby has decided to start sleeping on the floor...EVERY night. We've had to move him to his bed almost every night the last week. (Maybe this is the reason for #3? Who knows)
5) Being back at work sucks..... seriously
6) Colby has been telling me 'I Love You Too' when I tell him 'I Love You' (which completely just melts my heart)
7)Band-aids heal EVERYTHING. If my son could put a band-aid on all his boo-boos at any given time, he would be the poster child for doctor's offices across the country.
8) Thanksgiving was nice. Food was good. Desserts were even better. My thighs and ass hate me for the extra 10 lbs gained on that stupid holiday.
9) We spent all weekend doing some sort of Christmas decorating. Sean did the christmas lights on the house and I decorated the christmas tree.
10) Did I mention how much it sucks to be back at work?
11) I woke up today with snot pouring out of my nose. Owen has snot pouring out of his nose. Colby has snot pouring out of his nose. We're the snot family. Life is good.
Thank you Mom, by Emme
11 years ago




2 comments:
I'm so sorry work sucks right now :( Hang on to those "I love you too's". Aren't they the sweetest words?
You make me laugh Bel!!!
Post a Comment