Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Big Boy

I cannot believe my baby is turning THREE years old tomorrow. It brings me to tears just thinking of how fast time flies and that my 'baby' is no longer a baby anymore. He is such a big boy now. It was three years ago that my water broke in the middle of the night, surprising us with an unexpected trip to the hospital two weeks early. After two epidurals and being induced further to help speed up my contractions, my beautiful baby boy was welcomed into this world at 1:06pm on April 26th, 2006. 8lbs 8oz of pure love and joy. I never knew what unconditional love or absolute pure joy was until I met my little boy. I love him with every fiber of my body and I so love being a mother. There are no words which can ever describe the feeling of love that a mother has for her child. The last three years have been the best three years of my life. I love you Colby James, forever and always.











































1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun trip down memory lane.