Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day.. blah blah blah..

Yes, we are still here.. Yes, I know I haven't updated the blog since Christmas.. We've just had so many things going on in our lives. I got a new computer for christmas and still quite haven't gotten everything loaded on it. Did I mention how much Vista SUCKS? Lots of my older graphics programs do not work on Vista so I'm in the process of learning Adobe photoshop elements among other new software programs... that and I've had a stomach virus and strep throat (twice) within a five week span....so now I have to get my tonsils removed.. fun! And on top of that, being parents of two boys under 3 is EXHAUSTING.. I'm so tired.. all the time. I promise I will get on here soon and give the blog a proper overhaul and timely updates.

Love to all.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Funny Bel.....funny! and yes, Vista SUCKs so bad. I have had nothing but problems getting my software to work in it, even my adobe products. sorry you've been so sick, but hopefully you are on the mend now and get to eat lots of ice cream when they take your tonsils out! love ya!