So I've been telling myself for months now that everyone was jumping on the blogspot bandwagon and that I should too. Sounds like a good idea, right? Having a place where you can just dump all your thoughts down in one place and let others know what's going on in your life. Sounds easy... well I guess it sounded alot easier then I thought.. HA.. as you can see I set this up originally in March and here it is the end of August and I still haven't done anything with it. For a while I searched around and worried about layout and how to set it up, but what I failed to see was that all THAT could always come later. The most important part of a blog is the actual words themselves. So as I sit here and ponder the new possibilities of blogging, I will make this promise to you... I will NOT try to worry so much about the look of my blog, but I WILL try to stop for five minutes or so every day and put my thoughts down on the blog. (PIctures and wonderous graphics can always come later ;) I mean, I don't have any excuses now, huh? I AM home on maternity leave for like 12 frickin weeks.. what ELSE do I have to do? Oh yeah, I forget... my first job right now is to be a Giant boob 8 to 10 times a day for little Owen. Sigh.. so when I'm not being a boob, I will do my best to update the blog when I can. That way, I can make my other devoted blogger friends happy and I can keep the people I care about the most updated about what's going on in the George Family.
Stay Tuned faithful readers
Thank you Mom, by Emme
11 years ago




2 comments:
I can't wait to read more. Welcome to blogging.
yeah bel!!!! i'm so glad i can keep up with your life again!!!!!!! i just found you! good luck with the baby. you had an easy one last time didn't you?
Post a Comment